About the Conference
Nowadays, in the world’s academic atmosphere, an interdisciplinary approach as a new method and approach to teaching and research is highly important in the science institution. Various factors such as the development of science, researchers and students’ needs, necessity of research subjects and problems caused by the traditional breakdown in various fields of science have increasingly caused internal developments and trends of interdisciplinary approach. Therefore, interdisciplinary topics as the basis for the development of science in today’s world at both theoretical and conceptual level in terms of operational and functional arenas should be considered.
Construction is not excluded from this scope. In addition, the growth of urbanization and urbanization in our country due to its construction platform demands greater attention more than ever. Three fields of civil engineering, architecture and urban management that have common roots in the past are separated from each other according to the specialization of science at some point in history. It should be noted that environment is regarded as the most important component of life for human beings, but until now, its real value and contributions are not appropriately specified so that one of the most important challenges facing governments in the twenty-first century is environmental crises. For this reason, governments attempt to overcome environmental problems and reduce its negative effects on the environment and the human functions by adopting different policies and programs based on the results of the field surveys. It is hoped that this conference will boom construction and reduce negative environmental effects by its achievements in the long term.
The 2nd National Conference on Research and Development in Civil Engineering, Architecture and Modern Urbanism attempts to meet the general needs of science and develop interdisciplinary researches in the field of the country urban construction and management by making researchers of these three fields close to each other.
Benefits of participating in The 2nd National Conference on Research and Development in Civil Engineering, Architecture and Modern Urbanism
- Indexing all papers accepted at the Civilica Scientific Base
- Indexing all papers accepted at the Sanjjesh Scientific Base
- Indexing papers accepted at the SID Scientific Base
- Offering an international certificate from Avicence Cert from France
- Assigning DOI code to the accepted conference papers
- Publishing the conference papers at the Crossref Scientific Base
- Participating in lecture panels and using speeches delivered in lectures
- Presentations and lectures by international university representatives
- Presenting Certificate of Attendance from the Institute of Arts and Culture
- Donation to the top papers on the day of the conference
- Receiving the conference package
- Familiarity with the top scientific figures of the country
- Providing new and applied topics for new and superior research
- Receiving sponsorship gifts